Thursday, March 17, 2011

What makes you fabulous?

What makes you fabulous??

Wow, What a loaded question. As I think about this I  immediately think about the human spirit. About how even when there is so much bad happening in the world....this is much more good. Looking at what's happened in Japan I can't help but think of the 50 heros who are working at the nuclear power plant. These 50 who went in fully knowing that there is a good chance that they won't make it out.  I picture those helicopters flying over the reactors, those pilots that are exposing themselves to radiation each time.  I think of those who are searching through rubble.....who are helping their neighbors and strangers alike. Those that are risking and sacrificing for others.  I think of the many acts of love and compassion. That is what makes us fabulous. We are fabulous because we choose to stand tall, we choose to help and to comfort, we choose to sacrifice and donate. I'm proud to see that WE are fabulous.


I hope that as time passes the human spirit will hold strong. That we will remember in our lives to make our own impact on the world. That that impact will be positive, loving, compassionate, giving, and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment