Sunday, December 5, 2010

Swagbucks Screwed Me!! Deactivated my account

I have been a very big fan of Swagbucks.com for several months. It's easy to use and allows you to "win" points for normal internet searches. I have been using Swagbucks for about 6 months. I've allowed my points to add up and hadn't gotten any prizes. When the paypal $5 giftcard went on sale for Black Friday I finally decide to cash in and ordered 4 of them. I was so excited to be able to earn these giftcards by doing web searches, daily polls, surveys, etc. So now I have about 4000 points left on my account. When I tried to sign on today I got the message saying I was deactivated!! There was no explanation at all! I've emailed them but haven't yet received a response.



I'm so angry, I would have appreciated some explanation or a warning-or at least a valid explanation! I recommend swagbucks to everyone I know as well as posting on my facebook account. I'm not trying to cheat or using Swagbucks incorrectly. The only thing I've done differently is get the paypal giftcards. 


Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do about it?



No comments:

Post a Comment